FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Patientez pendant le chargement de la page ...
INDEX > [Rushu] Recrutement dans Coosma 2014 > Brazil confirm that Vinicius won't play in the South America
Répondre au sujet</a></span></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table width=
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Serveur: 54677

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Nov - 05:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brazil confirm that Vinicius won't play in the South America Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Carlos Amadeu, the coach of Brazil's Under-20s, has confirmed that Vinicius Junior will not take part in the South American Under-20s Championship in early 2019.The tournament will be held in Chile between January 17 and February 10 and would have required the 18-year-old to miss three weeks of action with Real Madrid. This isn't expected to happen, as Amadeu has explained in a press conference.

Vinicius shows his skill with Brazil's Under-20s

"It is certain that Vinicius will not go to the South American Championship," sbobet8888 he said."I'm saying that he won't be allowed to go because I was in Madrid and spoke with them [Real Madrid] and they told me this."Given that this tournament doesn't feature in the usual FIFA calendar, clubs are not required to release their players and the decision is in their hands.The coach wanted to make clear that the player himself is keen to go to Chile."The players are talking with their clubs and the directors," he said."Vinicius himself hasn't exhausted all his possibilities."Vinicius told me, 'Professor, I am going to insist'."Despite this, Vinicius will be allowed to take part in the Under-20s World Cup in the summer of 2019 in Poland, assuming Brazil qualify. Amadeu explained that Real Madrid have promised that Vinicius will be allowed to go to this summer tournament. sbobet8888
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Nov - 05:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
INDEX > [Rushu] Recrutement dans Coosma 2014 > Brazil confirm that Vinicius won't play in the South America
Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation